Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Not My Style...

My mom recently bought a solid color teal outfit that she says calls for a big colorful necklace. So I took her to Michaels to pick out some beads. She continued to tell me about this necklace that she wanted me to make. Honestly, that's the hardest kind of necklace to make - the one that exists in someone else's head with lots of expectations that I can't really picture myself. Anyway, here is what I came up with:


Though this is so not my style and nothing that I would personally wear, Mom says that she loves it and that this is exactly what she was hoping for. Whew...mission accomplished.

2 comments:

  1. wow! so glad it turned out so well and that your mom loves it. you make a great necklace model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!
    Your mom and I share the same style. :-)

    ReplyDelete