Sunday, April 18, 2010

A sample of Allison's Creations

I laughed this weekend as Allison and I were preparing for the craft show and said to her, "If you had told me in November that I would be doing this craft fair with you, I would have laughed and told you that you were crazy." Around Thanksgiving, Allison began introducing me to the art of making jewelry. I am so incredibly grateful for that because it has turned out to be a great hobby and such a stress reliever for me.

So, in this post, I thought I would give you all a chance to see some of Allison's work. If you like any of it and want to purchase any for gifts or just to treat yourself, let me know and I can work out the details with Allison.

Hand-painted Scarves (hand wash only):



Jewelry Stands:




Unique necklaces:




















Other fun stuff she has made:
Hand Painted Watering Can




Print on a pillow - the body of the zebra is Anna's handprint



Hand-painted mug - the lady bugs are Anna's fingerprints


There are so many other things I could show you, but this is all for now - just a small sampling. I am blessed to have someone so creative and inspiring in my life.

3 comments:

  1. so creative! those scarves amaze me! my favorite is the bunny rabbit watering can, and i love hand print and fingeprint items. so fun for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could hand paint stuff. everything I paint looks like the packman blobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so talented!
    I love the earring display from a candlestick, frame, and ball! So creative and adorable.

    ReplyDelete